The hub for Houston’s LGBT communities!
In addition to being the home of the Montrose Center’s Hatch Youth program, the Montrose Diner senior drop-in center, free Center Wellness activities, Cyber Center, and the new Equal Grounds Café & Snacketeria, our community center space provides affordable meeting and lease space for dozens of civic, service and social organizations nearly every day. The Center hosts an average 160 events per month and sees more than 50,000 visitors per year.
Weekend & Evening Visitors: Please call the LGBT Switchboard at 713-529-0037 for help and information.
How to Reserve Rooms & Rates FAQ
- 6,800 square feet of meeting space – including small and mid-size conference rooms, and a 4,019 square foot event hall
- common kitchenette area with sink, temporary storage, commercial refrigerator/freezer and ice machine
- men’s, women’s and private/accessible restrooms
- plenty of seating and tables
- WiFi access
- free on-site parking for up to 120 vehicles, with designated disabled spaces and ample adjacent street parking
- elevator and stair access
- Equal Grounds Café + Snacketeria, open Monday-Friday Noon-1pm and 5:30-8:30pm and serving a variety of beverages and healthy snacks
- free computer access (Cyber Center)
Cathedral of Hope
Hatch Youth – a program of the Montrose Center
Houston Area Service Organization (HASO)
Lesbian Health Initiative of Houston
SPRY/Montrose Diner – a program of the Montrose Center
Young Invincibles Houston
For information about leasing and availability, please email us or call 713.529.0037.