UH Study: LGBQ Smokers Wanted
Are You A Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, or Queer Smoker?
The University of Houston Needs Volunteers for a Research Study
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, queer (LGBQ) smokers, trans smokers who identify as LGBQ, or smokers of other sexual minority identities
- Adults aged 18 or older
- Those not currently pregnant or breastfeeding.
Incentives for volunteering include:
- Up to $80 in Target gift cards
What does the study entail?
- 2 visits to The University of Houston
- Computer administered questionnaires
- Collection of 6 saliva samples
- GPS monitoring for approximately 7 days
If you wold like to participate, please call: 713.743.6444
If you have any questions or want more information, please contact:
- Dr. Nathan G. Smith, Department of Educational Psychology, University of Houston, 713.743.7648 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Lorraine R. Reitzel, Department of Educational Psychology, University of Houston, 713.743.6444 or email@example.com