Volunteer as a Table Host at the Super Gayla!
Be a Hero
Volunteer as a Table Host at the Super Gayla
Here is your chance to make a difference in the lives of LGBTQ homeless youth! Sign up to be one of our 50 table hosts and help us spread the word about the Super Gayla on April 27th. All the proceeds from the Super Gayla will support the plan to end LGBTQ youth homelessness in Houston.
Table Hosts pledge to attend the event and work to fill one table of 10. Your heroism will be rewarded with these special benefits:
- 2 Invitations to the Friday evening VIP party, which includes food, free valet, an open bar, and a private meet and greet with the entertainers
- Your two tickets will be upgraded to VIP at the event
- Special access to the superhero virtual reality experience presented by KinTech
- Special recognition at the event
How to Volunteer as a Table Host or Event Ambassador
To join the team, please fill out this online form. If you have any questions or need any help, please contact Event Lead Meleah Jones at (713)800-0872 or email@example.com. Thank you for stepping up for local LGBTQ homeless youth!
One of the greatest challenges facing any city is the large number of LGBTQ homeless youth. There are an estimated 2,500 homeless LGBTQ youth in the Greater Houston area and 25% of all LGBTQ youth become homeless when they come out to their parents before the age of 18. The Center is in its second year of rapid rehousing, which takes homeless youth off the streets and places them in an apartment for 18 months. The Center pays for food, rent, transportation, education and a full-time case manager to help these youth rebuild their lives.
Your Super Power Toolkit
To help you on this mission the Montrose Center will provide you with flyers, email content, social media tools, and additional materials that will help you share this opportunity.
- Event Page – https://secure.givelively.org/event/the-montrose-center/super-gayla-2019
- Facebook Event – https://www.facebook.com/events/285369585480330/
- Free Sunday brunch in April to invite your potential guests
- Free Table Host reception where you learn more about the cause and the event.
Can’t be a table host? Become an event ambassador and get special recognition at the Super Gayla!
- Share our emails about the event
- Share the Facebook event and invite your friends
- Promote the cause, event, and help us spread the word