The Montrose Center works with news media and digital partners to empower our community, primarily lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals and their families, to enjoy healthier and more fulfilling lives.
If you have a media request, contact our Communications and Marketing Manager, Austin Davis Ruiz, at email@example.com or at (713) 800-0840.
Please do not email or call with non-media related inquiries. Other general inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our main number (713) 529-0037.
Style Guide and Logos
The Montrose Center has very specific guidelines around use of our name, logo, and those of our sub-brands. Please help us protect our brand by presenting your work in the most appropriate way. Follow our guidelines and only use approved brand assets from this site. Any logos or images found elsewhere on the web are not approved for use.
For the Montrose Center logo or logos of our sub-brands,
visit our logos page here.
In the Media
- LGBTQ-Affirming Law Harrington Senior Living Center is Open – Extended
- LGBTQ-Affirming Law Harrington Senior Living Center is Open – PRNewswire
- Statement on the Verdict in the Trial of Derek Chauvin
- The Montrose Center Applauds Supreme Court Ruling Guaranteeing Non-Discrimination in Employment for LGBTQ+ Individuals
- The Montrose Center and Lone Star Veterans Association Partnership to Create LGBTQ-Affirming Services, Opportunities for Veterans (8/16/18)
- Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Foundation Partners with the Montrose Center to Highlight Hatch Youth (02/03/17)
- LTR Lewis Cloverdale Foundation Gives $750k Lead Gift to Build Montrose Center’s LGBTQ Affirming Affordable Senior Housing Center (01/31/17)
- Montrose Center Hosts 2016 Bringing in the Green (03/16/16)