The Montrose Center works with news media and digital partners to empower our community, primarily lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals and their families, to enjoy healthier and more fulfilling lives.
If you have a media request, email our Communications and Marketing Manager, Austin Davis Ruiz, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (713) 800-0840.
Please do not email or call with non-media related inquiries. Other general inquiries can be directed to email@example.com or to our main number (713) 529-0037.
In the Media
- Statement on the Verdict in the Trial of Derek Chauvin
- Montrose Center Applauds Supreme Court Ruling Guaranteeing Non-Discrimination in Employment for LGBTQ+ Individuals
- Montrose Center and Lone Star Veterans Association Partnership to Create LGBTQ-Affirming Services, Opportunities for Veterans (8/16/18)
- Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Foundation Partners with the Montrose Center to Highlight Hatch Youth (02/03/17)
- LTR Lewis Cloverdale Foundation Gives $750k Lead Gift to Build Montrose Center’s LGBTQ Affirming Affordable Senior Housing Center (01/31/17)
- Montrose Center Hosts 2016 Bringing in the Green (03/16/16)