- This event has passed.
High Heel Race + 5K
June 18 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Houston’s first inaugural High Heel Race + Pride 5K presented by the Montrose Center, FrontRunners Houston, and lululemon.
Curated through collaboration, join the Montrose Center and FrontRunners Houston as they celebrate Houston’s LGBTQ2IA+ community with PRIDE!
- Sign Up: Registration is required to participate. You may register for the high heel race, the Montrose 5K or both!
- Run Dates: June 18, 2022 | 6PM
High Heel Race:
- A 1/4 mile fun run around the Montrose Center to kick off the 5K and show solidarity towards our LGBTQ2IA+ community.
- High heels are encouraged, but not required!
The Montrose Center 5K:
- A curated 5K by lululemon ambassadors and Front RunnersHouston that highlights part of the original Pride Parade route and LGBTQ2IA+ landmarks + monuments.
Center After Party:
- Hang back after the run to experience a wellness night market featuring local LGBTQ2IA+ chefs, entertainment, and vendors!
Submission Tip: Events that occur often most likely won’t be added to our calendar, but one-time fundraisers, art shows, concerts, celebrations and social events for the community most likely will!